Iquitos and the Amazon jungle around, is ideal for lovers of nature and biodiversity, birdwatchers, flora and fauna, interested in mysticism and folk traditions of native communities and for those who love to sail the rivers of The Amazon.
by: "Andean Exclusive Tours"
DAY 1: Lima / Iquitos / Amazon Rainforest Lodge
* Reception at Iquitos airport by our guide.
* Board our boat in Puerto Bellavista Nanay, (that you may travel in the same boat with other passengers that matches your entry Hostel).
* Sail through the Nanay River, then along the Amazon River, we observe the meeting of the rivers Nanay and Amazon River Visit to Barrio Florida, paiches observation hatchery.
* Observation Victoria Regia lily.
* We sailed along the Nanay River and then the Momon River, visit the Serpentarium to see snakes and other exotic animals..
* Reception and welcome in the Amazon Rainforest Lodge with a drink in the region.
* Visit the villages of Gen Gen and Centro Fuerte to learn their customs.
* Visit the Botanical Garden called Chullachaqui.
* Visit to the indigenous tribe of the Aldamas.
* Overnight at Amazon Rainforest Lodge.
DAY 2: Amazon Rainforest Lodge / Iquitos
* At dawn at 05:30 am, Birding (optional per hour), canoe ride to hear the songs that emit different birds upon awakening.
* Breakfast and visit to Piranha Park, observed five lagoons in one fish for piranhas and other fish in the region, you will find crocodiles and iguanas.
* Transfer to the city of Iquitos to your selected hotel.
* Overnight in Iquitos
DAY 3: Iquitos / Lima
* Free day for activities.
* airport transfer
* End of our services.